Spring cleaning is in full effect in casa cozy and if I’m being real, cleaning/organizational stuff is not my strength. I love for things to be tidy, organized and look like a Pinterest image at all times, but the truth is, cooking and shooting food makes a gigantic mess.
The kitchen looks like a bomb went off probably 80% of the time. At the end of each shoot/bake day, we clean up everything, but there’s still, like, grime on the hood and frosting speckles on the back of the tile, so today I’m showing you what I’m doing to do a deep clean for Spring in the kitchen.
For this post, I teamed up with Brandless, which is my new favorite website to buy all things cleaning and more. Here are some reasons why Brandless is dope:
1. Everything on the entire site is $3 or less.
2. Shipping is a flat fee of $5 for orders of $35 or more. And for $36 a year you’ll receive unlimited free shipping with their B. More Membership.
3. All of their cleaning supplies are nontoxic and smell like a dream. Seriously the smell combinations are delicious and will make your house smell like a field of flowers.
4. Ordering everything online makes it super easy.
5. All of their branding and labels are so pretty and cohesive.