How to Make a Bagel Sandwich Recipe
How to Make a Bagel Sandwich is a step-by-step guide on making your favorite deli bagel sandwich at home. A perfectly folded egg, topped with sprouts.
- 3/4 cup cream cheese (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 4 bagels toasted (if you like) and halved
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 Persian cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of alfafa sprouts (or any other type of sprouts)
This is hardly a recipe. But here it goes: mix the cream cheese with the fresh Italian parsley and dill. Set aside.
Cook the scrambled eggs in a medium non-stick skillet until soft and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
To assemble the bagels, smother the cream cheese on the bottom half of the bagels. Divide the scrambled eggs amongst the bagels. Top with a few slices of smoked salmon, cucumber, red onion, tomato and a handful of sprouts. Cut the sandwich in half and eat immediately.